ESD Grounding Cords
|Cord Length||2 meter|
|Cord Diameter||2.4 mm|
Visual Inspection & Measurement System
|Magnification Range||5.5X to 50.5X. (on 22" monitor)|
|Field of View||67 mm to 7mm diagonal|
|Minimum Working Distance||140 mm|
|Permissible height of Object||1 to 100 mm|
|Top Illumination||Provided by CFL ring light.|
- Type of Product: Video Inspection System with Monitor, along with PC connectivity software.
- Structure: Robust Steel and Aluminum Structure.
- Camera And Optics: 2 Mpix Digital camera with 1020 P display, and 2 MP image saving features. High resolution parfocal 10X Macro-Zoom Lens, with variable working clearance. Optimal for displaying on (22 Inch) Monitor. Manual controls of Focus, Zoom, and Iris. Approximate Values: Magnification: 14X-140 .FOV: 32mm-3.2mm
Working Clearance: Minimum 140 mm and up to 240 mm.
- Illumination: 32W Ring tube light with Intensity Control for Top ( Incident )
Bottom (Through) Light is LED panel with Intensity Control , Size 65 mm Square.
- A Z stage of 100 mm travel is included in standard product. This enables to carry out measurements at different object heights without changing magnification. It can also increase the field of view as Optical head is raised.
- The images can be labeled and other images can be superimposed on the main image.
|Usage/Application||Electronic Manufacturing Sector|
|Size||1200 x 600 x 20 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Side Panel Size||600 x 650 x 12 mm|
|Rear Panel Size||1500 x 650 x 12 mm|
- ESD Workstation offered to find extensive use in the electronic manufacturing sector where these provide support in safeguarding sensitive electronic components from harmful static discharges.
- For safe working, the workstation is provided with proper grounding that allows superior dissipation of discharge safely.
- Some of its features include featuring the use of static dissipative table top made of special ESD, available in different size options, coming with illumination support for work area and others.
ESD Wrist Bands
|Built-In Current Limiting Resistor||1 meg ohm|
|Insulation Breakdown Cord Voltage||More than 2000V|
|Voltage Present When In Use||Not less than 1500V|
ESD Wrist Bands is specially designed for use as a safety device in the electronic and electrical industry where sensitive equipment is used. This band is used for protecting the workers and sensitive equipment from electrostatic discharge.
This band works by channeling static electricity to a proper ground. It is wisely designed using fine conductive fibers, made of carbon or carbon-filled rubber with a stainless steel clasp or plate.
- One size fits all sizes of wrists
- Insulating outer surface
- Stainless steel inner surface
- Allows the skin to breathe and makes it very comfortable to wear
- Ground clip for easy contact to any electrical ground
- Rinsing resisting.
- Electronic industry
- Electrical part manufacturing industry
- Telecommunication industry
- Electrical laboratories
- Semiconductor industry.
- Prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD) in dry environment
- Prevent static charge from damaging electronic parts and equipment
- Used by workers working in an area where a grounding cable can get in the way
- Useful in an operating theater, where oxygen or explosive anesthetic gasses are used.
|Bristle Length||2 inch|
We are engaged in trading and supplying an extensive range of ESD Brushes which are procured from trustworthy vendors of the market in line with industry standards. The provided brushes are quality tested against various parameters in order to ensure their quality. Our offered brushes are available in various sizes and designs to suit the varied needs of our clients. Moreover, we offer these brushes to our clients at nominal prices.
- Rugged construction
- Dimensionally stable
- High strength
|Usage/Application||for ESD Apron, Cap, ESD Chair Cover|
|Pattern||Grid / Lined|
ESD IPA Dispenser
|Usage/Application||IPA dispenser alcohol bottle dispenser|
|I Deal In||New Only|
ESD Reel Rack
|Surface Treatment||Powder Coated|
|Size||450 x 1280 x 2110 mm (D x W x H)|
|Number of Shelves||4|
Antistatic Channel Brush
|Usage/Application||Static Charge Elimination|
|Brush Length||150 mm|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Bristle to Bristle - Surface Resistivity - 10^4 Ohms/mm^2
- Bristles to Aluminium Profile - Surface Resistivity - 10^2 Ohms/mm^2
ESD Heal Strap
|Length||300 mm, 600 mm|
|Ribbon Width||0.8 inch|