|Color||Green, Grey, Pacific Blue|
|Mat size||2x15 m|
- Governing Specifications: BS 2050 / 1978IS 3462 / 1986
- Surface Resistivity: 108 – 1010 ohms / sq.
- Decay Time: Less than 2 seconds.
Resistance to Chemicals:
- Offers above average resistance from mild and diluted acids alkalis.
- The surface has to be cleaned immediately is case concentrated acid or alkalis spill.
- Ensure sub floors are smooth, dry, clean structurally sound.
- We recommend FEVICOL SR 998 / SR 505 or any equivalent rubber based adhesive for laying.
- For clean room conditions, Thermo Welding is recommended.
- The surface should be cleaned daily with the damp mop and weekly or fortnightly with Antistatic Floor Cleaners.
- To remove stubborn stains rub the affected area with coir brush or fine steel wool NO.000 soaked in warm soap solution. Use water to remove chemical spillage on the flooring.
- Do not throw lighted butts or match sticks on the floor.
- Avoid dragging heavy furniture or objects so as to avoid scratches on the floor.
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 PIECE
|Mat Size||24x36 inch|
- Sticky Mats are designed in order to keep dust, dirt, and other particulates from spreading in the clean room.
- It is widely used in the sanitary-sensitive area in order to keep it free and clear of foreign substances, thereby improving indoor air quality.
- These mats feature a tacky surface that is specially processed to pull dirt and debris off shoe soles before they can contaminate a clean room.
- As the wheels or foot traffic pass over the mat, its non-transferring adhesive locks onto the dirt and effectively captures it.
- Designed with multi layers of adhesive-coated film, this mat is available in a variety of sizes.
Anti Fatigue Mat
|Mat Size||2Ft X 3Ft|
|Structure||PVC Sheet With Foam Sandwich|
1. Size: 600 x 450mm
2. Thickness: 12.5mm
3.Customized Size: Available
4. Color: Black
5. Pattern: spherical
- Delivery Time: Within 3-4 Weeks